- Home /
- Vitamin, Mineral & Herbal Supplements /
- Vitamins /
- Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced with Elderflower 30 Chewable Tabs
- Aromatherapy & Massage
- Children's Health
- Cleaning & Household Products
- Essential Oils
- Baking & Cooking
- Bars & Chocolates
- Beans, Grains, Legumes & Seeds
- Breakfast Cereals & Fibre
- Chips, Snacks & Confectionary
- Coconut Products
- Condiments, Sauces & Pastes
- Dental Care
- Digestive Health
- Dried Fruit & Nuts
- Food Products
- Herbs, Spices & Stock
- Honey & Spreads
- Oils & Vinegars
- Probiotic & Fermented Foods
- Sugar Substitutes & Syrups
- Hair, Skin & Personal Care
- Men's Health
- Natural Makeup
- Pet Care
- Protein Powders
- Reuse & Zero Waste
- Sports Supplements
Vitamin, Mineral & Herbal Supplements
- Amino Acids
- Anti Oxidants
- Blood Sugar Control
- Bone Health
- Cholesterol & Heart Health
- Cold, Flu & Immune Support
- Digestive Health
- Eye Health
- Fish oils/Omega's
- Flower Essences
- Hair, Skin & Nails
- Heart/Cardiovascular Health
- Herbal Supplements
- Joint Health
- Kidney Health
- Liver Support & Detox
- Men's Health
- Pre-Natal & Pregnancy
- Stress, Anxiety & Mood
- Thyroid Support
- Urinary Support
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Women's Health
Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced with Elderflower 30 Chewable Tabs
Features and benefits
- Supports immune function and may reduce the frequency and duration of colds, flu and upper respiratory tract infections
- High potency vitamin C, buffered to be gentler on the stomach than ascorbic acid alone
- Zinc glycinate provides additional immune support and is more readily bioavailable than some other forms of zinc (e.g. zinc sulfate)
- Also contains Elderflower, which is traditionally taken to relieve symptoms of colds, flu, hayfever and sinusitis*
- Vitamin C 1000 Advanced™ also has antihistamine and antioxidant properties and supports the health of the blood vessels and skin
- Pleasant-tasting, chewable tablet suitable for adults and children over 6 years
- Sugar-free formula, free of artificial flavours and sweeteners
- Vegan formula
Related Fusion Products
- Fusion Health Activiral 30 Tabs
- Fusion Health Activiral 60 Tabs
- Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic 30 Tabs
- Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic 60 Tabs
- Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic 120 Tabs
- Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic 100ml
- Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic 200ml
- Fusion Health Cold & Flu 100ml
- Fusion Health Cold & Flu 200ml
- Fusion Health Cold & Flu Cough 30 Tabs
- Fusion Health Cold & Flu Cough 60 Tabs
- Fusion Health Cough Lung Tonic 30 Tabs
- Fusion Health Cough Lung Tonic 60 Tabs
- Fusion Health Cough Lung Tonic 100ml
- Fusion Health Cough Lung Tonic 200ml
- Fusion Health Vitamin C 1000 Advanced with Elderflower 30 Chewable Tabs
- Fusion Health Vitamin C 1000 Advanced with Elderflower 60 Chewable Tabs
- Fusion Health Zinc Advanced 30 Tabs
- Fusion Health Zinc Advanced 60 Tabs
How it works
Fusion® Vitamin C 1000 Advanced™ may reduce your risk of catching a cold or the flu, and help you recover more quickly if you do get sick.
It combines the immune-supporting nutrients vitamin C and zinc with Elderflower, which has traditionally been used to ease the mucous congestion associated with colds and flu, and may also help relieve sore throats, coughs and mild fevers*.
Elderflower has also traditionally been taken to relieve stuffed up and runny noses in allergic conditions such as hayfever and sinusitis*. The antihistamine properties of vitamin C may provide additional support for people with allergies.
Vitamin C also supports cardiovascular health and assists in wound healing and connective tissue repair.
Along with zinc, it’s required for the maintenance of healthy skin, and is an antioxidant that protects the cells from free radical damage.
Fusion® Vitamin C 1000 Advanced™ is a buffered formulation containing calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate, which are mineral-based forms of vitamin C. As a result, it’s gentler on the stomach than vitamin C supplements made with ascorbic acid alone.
Vitamin C 1000 Advanced™ also contains zinc glycinate, which is more readily absorbed than some other forms of zinc (e.g. zinc sulfate).
This pleasant-tasting formula is naturally flavoured with elderberry. It’s also naturally sweetened with monk fruit (a Chinese fruit) and thaumatin (derived from a West African fruit called katemfe), and does not contain any artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
* Based on use in traditional Western herbal medicine.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Calcium ascorbate (Calcium ascorbate)||545mg|
|equiv. to ascorbic acid||450mg|
|Sodium ascorbate (Sodium ascorbate)||337mg|
|equiv. to ascorbic acid||300mg|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||250mg|
|Total ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||1000mg|
|Zinc (Zinc glycinate (OptiChel™ ZN))||17.20mg|
|equiv. to elemental zinc||5mg|
|Plus extract equiv. to dry:|
|Sambucus nigra (Elderflower) flower extract||600mg|
Naturally flavoured with elderberry. Naturally sweetened with monk fruit and thaumatin.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast,
gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Directions For Use:
- Recommended Dosage:
- Adult: Chew 1-2 tablets once or twice daily.
- Child 6-12 yrs: Chew ½-1 tablet once or twice daily. An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- Not to be used by children under five years of age without professional advice
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- WARNING: Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts for a long period
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. WARNING: Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts for a long period. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.